i make stuff

to view archived cuffs or cards, click the corresponding label below the entry.

Monday, June 25, 2007

postcards-a-swappin'














my inspiration was bright, sunny, and funfunfun.
which is alot of what i had making these.
even though i found myself on a tight deadline (that i didnt even make) i still pushed myself to be creative.
and THAT ended up meaning i didnt have time to fuss and plan ahead.
which is a great lesson that i learned in this process.
just let go.

and now...i need to let these go...to the mailbox.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger whensheepcannotsleep said...

Beeeee! I love these!
You persevered despite the alien trying to eat you from inside out. Beautiful!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger LAURA said...

i cant wait to see one in my mail!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home